Sunday, July 19, 2009

Calling All Women Partners

Ladies:

One of my favorite organizations dedicated to the advancement of women in the legal profession, the Project for Attorney Retention (PAR) last Friday announced that they are looking for data for a survey of partnership compensation. Specifically, PAR and its co-investigators, the Minority Corporate Counsel Association (MCCA) and the ABA Commission on Women in the Profession are working together to examine the experiences of women law firm partners regarding business development, related compensation and partner evaluation practices with the goal of developing recommendations and best practices. If you are a woman who is a partner in a law firm, please contact PAR for a link to the survey and ask all the women law firm partners in your network to do the same. Individual responses will remain confidential and anonymous and will be reported only in the aggregate.

The PAR blog post suggests that it only takes about 20 to 30 minutes to answer the questions, but I managed to finish in about half that time. Perhaps I wasn't thoughtful enough…

In any event, it is important work, so do respond.

Thanks,

Cynthia

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I

    thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except

    that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog

    very often.


    Deborah

    http://maternitymotherhood.net

    ReplyDelete