Saturday, November 19, 2011

Brands, Revisited

My marketing folks are hounding me for an update of my marketing plan, a raft of holiday networking events are around the corner, and all I can think about is vacation.  The last thing I want to ponder at the moment is my personal "brand" as a lawyer.  But that's the lazy side of me.  Holiday cards, client gifts, and social events are ripe opportunities for reinforcing the professional image I want my network to remember.  And that network includes current and prospective clients, as well as current and prospective referral sources (which is, well, everybody).  Some good ideas can be found in What is Your Personal Brand and is it Effective? by Katy Goshtasbi, and at some of my previous posts on branding and networks.  



No comments:

Post a Comment