Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Modest Resolutions, and (Older) Age

Longtime readers remember my resolutions over the years.  Last year I focused on getting the billable hours on my time sheets.  The year before I promised to focus my marketing efforts.  And in 2008 I had the most ambitious list ever.  This year?  Honestly, I have only one resolution, and so far (10 days in!) I have kept at it.  I am going to take my joint supplements every day.  That's pathetic, I know, but I have this theory that if I can move my joints without pain, I might sleep better.  If I sleep better I should be more pleasant in the morning.  If I am more pleasant in the morning, I can achieve all those lofty resolutions from prior years.  So you see a little chondroitin and glucosamine just might be the trick for getting my practice to the next level.

Well, it's a theory anyway.  I'll let you know how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment